i will fly us out of here
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& they said you were the crooked kind
that you'd never have no worth
While friendships seemed… Tentative between the few Rexanna does have, she has spent the last few days since everything happened, focusing on those she hasn’t seen or talked to in a while. Most notably, as of late, is Peter. The gentle, kind man she’d almost been forced to marry, who she assured it wasn’t his fault in the manner. But he had been absent, similarly she had been too. And perhaps, they continued to meet in places at the wrong time, never quite crossing paths.

So she sent a note in the early morning, asking Peter to join her at the Spire just after the sun sets. Hoping that the man can make it, to catch up, to see how he’s been, because with Loren going crazy an everything else (possible portals and world changing things) she needs to check in, just to ensure the man is doing alright.

Are any of them doing okay, though? With Longnight approaching?

Regardless, the Penumbra wears furs and a long dark coat edged in gold – unnecessary because of her systems, but she can’t help the way that it’s almost natural – for snow to fall outside, for her to be dressed in warm furs and plenty of layers. Some habits died hard, after all. And so she settles atop a rock, sapphire eyes lifted to the Spire as she watches the snow slip off it’s smooth sides when it gets too heavy, idly playing with the bracelet Peter had made her what feels like forever ago.
but you were always gold to me
the
PeNuMBRA

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM