i will fly us out of here
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
the seasons are turning into goodbyes I can live through

It had been a long time since Peter had spoken with Rexanna, longer than what he wanted for someone he considered a friend. But there was still the lingering guilt from what Zariah had done, as well as new guilt from missing her actual wedding. Her note arriving alleviated more anxiety than she could have intended, Peter nearly giddy through the day, watching the sun for its descent as if his gaze alone could hasten it.

As soon as the last of the sun had sunk from the sky, Peter set out, wrapped up tightly in layers, everything but his eyes and the top of his nose bundled up against the cold. The spire was impossible to miss, a splinter in the corner of his eye no matter where he was, but Peter had never actually heard the chance to get close to it. Or the desire, really. Until now.

Peter sobered some as he actually approached Rexanna, her form fairly easy to spot amid the snowy fields. He went from giddy back to anxious, his hands held tightly behind his back to keep from fidgeting. ”H-Hello, Rexanna.” He greets, visibly relaxing when he catches sight of the gift he’d made, so long ago now, on her wrist. ”I... we haven’t um... haven’t seen each other in a... a while.” There’s a beat where Peter shifts, reaching up to tug at a scarf so she can she his shy smile. ”It’s...  you look nice.”

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM