i will fly us out of here
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& they said you were the crooked kind
that you'd never have no worth
She doesn’t know that her note brings Peter excitement, but she’s happy to see him when he approaches – wearing bundles upon bundles compared to her amount. And she turns to look at him, seeing his hands held behind his back, a soft hello as she fiddles with the bracelet he had made her. Her smile grows brighter when he continues on, and she can’t stop her own approach toward him when he moves the scarf to show her the smile he has. “Peter!” She greets with that same brilliant smile.

Thank you.” She says lightly, a tilt to her head as she surveys him. “You look like you’ve been good as well.” A dark brow raises lightly as if to ask what his secret was. But she can’t help herself from asking more and more questions, trying to swallow them all down before they leave her lips. “How have you been? What have you been up to?” She settles on, not bothered in the slightest that he hadn’t been to the wedding. There were many that hadn’t come, but it didn’t mean she thought any less of those who didn’t show.
but you were always gold to me
the
PeNuMBRA

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM