i will fly us out of here
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
the seasons are turning into goodbyes I can live through

It is impossible to see the smile Rexanna beams towards him and not feel his own grow more confident, more genuine. The last time they’d spoken hadn’t been the best circumstances, after the disastrous wedding attempt and Zariah’s disappearance and so, so many other changes that will probably be good in the long run, even if Peter is having a hard time making his mind up about them now.

His cheeks are already red from the cold, but if Rexanna is looking closely she’ll see him flush brighter when she repeats his compliment back, though it’s more the idea that someone is paying enough attention to him to notice if he's looking well than anything else. ”I’ve been... good. Things are good. I... did I tell you um... about Adam?” Really, Adam was the most exciting thing to have happened. Peter was still a little unsteady about what was actually going on between them, what was going to happen, but he felt better after the talk they’d had.

His budding relationship wasn’t the only thing to have happened, but it was the biggest, and he wasn’t comfortable talking quite so much about himself. ”How was, or... how is being married?”

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM