i will fly us out of here
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& they said you were the crooked kind
that you'd never have no worth
Oh, she misses nothing. She notices the slight flush to his already windchapped skin, and she gives him a bright smile in response to it. He does look better. Happier, fuller, brighter, and it warms her heart to see such a thing. But when he mentions he’s been good, and asks her if she’s heard about Adam, her head tilts with all the look of full attention as her brows furrow slightly. “You have not. Who is he?” She asks, with every bit of the sound of two friends getting together for gossip.

But he asks her, too, how married is, and she beams to him. “It’s wonderful. Much better than my first.” She announces to him with a light laugh, recalling their previous conversation over it… Far more darker times. But she shakes her head lightly, dark hair bouncing with the movement. “I feel very lucky to have him.” She finally says, quietly, but there’s a glimmer of pride that lingers in her voice. He's shown her what it's like to actually have a good relationship, one where she doesn't have to hide who she is, who's still loved regardless of what she is or becomes.
but you were always gold to me
the
PeNuMBRA

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM