i will fly us out of here
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
the seasons are turning into goodbyes I can live through

It was all Peter could do to not shrink away from Rexannas sudden intensity, though it’s not bad. Which is maybe the strangest thing. He’s never really had a close friend. He’s been close to people, but never really... personally. ”He is um... hes my... we’re friends.” Peter put enough emphasis on friends to mean something else entirely, then covered his face, embarrassed to have even admitted that much.

Fingers are parted just enough for Peter to see her smile, and to offer back one of his own. It persists, looking almost easy, though it is clear that Peter isn’t sure if he should laugh along with her words, or just wince a little, remembering the story of her past, the man she’d been bound to. Almost unconsciously, blue eyes drifted down, to the brand, while his fingers moved up along his face.

Then Rexanna speaks again, and Peter snaps back into the moment, looking up at her face and smiling again, though it was still pressed to his face, not quite natural. ”He sounds good.” Peter nodded, as if his approval meant anything. ”I’m glad... happy, that uh... that he’s good.” His words aren’t quite there, but the feeling is. Peter is happy for her.

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM