i will fly us out of here
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& they said you were the crooked kind
that you'd never have no worth
She watches while he begins to explain, a playful smile crossing her face as he covers his own – peeking at her through his fingers to see her smiling and happy for him. “Oh! What’s he like?” She asks, because since he brought Adam up, she likely isn’t going to let him off the hook that easily. And if this Adam makes Peter happy, then she’s entirely happy for him too.

Still, she doesn’t miss the dip of his gaze to her brand, peeking out from under her clothes. It doesn’t phase her, not like it might have when she first arrived in Caido, where she had tried her best to hide it until Frey took it away. It was like a badge for her, worn as a reminder of the trials she had gone through and survived. A life lived, however harsh, with a beautiful end. Because she was here now, married and with friends.

Me too.” She tells him lightly, before glancing at the location of the moon, a hint of surprise crossing her features as she recalls something she's forgotten to do. A sorrowful look is aimed at Peter now as she reaches forward in the hopes of a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry, I forgot I had some preparations to do tonight. I should get going, but let's catch up after Longnight, alright?" She says quietly, apologetically. "When there's more time?"
but you were always gold to me
the
PeNuMBRA

Messages In This Thread
i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-07-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-16-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Rexanna - 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i will fly us out of here - by Peter - 10-17-2019, 05:39 AM