[se] mighty acorns (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Scarlet wasn’t as innocent as she appeared at first glance, and Amun found himself grinning wickedly at the image she conjured. ”Ah yes. Though I’ve always found that some warm oil provides a better lubricant.” He winked at her: friction was nice at some points, but sometimes it was better if it all went smoothly. As she brought up LongNight, however, he felt a mischievous light come into his eyes. ”Cramped, quarters, tight spaces, and getting cozy sounds good to me. As long as we keep the noise down, right? Guess I should go hunt down some ball gags then.” Indeed, while he wouldn’t feel anything unless he bit someone, it seemed like he would have no trouble keeping his own moans to a minimum, what with the lack of physical sensation and all.

As she ran her eyes up and down his body, he did the same to her, his gaze lazy and languid. At the admission that he lacked the necessary parts as well, he grinned, glad to have met a kindred spirit. ”I’ll take pretty. And I take it you don’t mean I’m too skinny.” He placed his hands under his nipples—which were clothed for once—and bounced up and down to simulate the curves that she presumably spoke of. ”More for both of us, I suppose.” At the very least, they wouldn’t be competing. As she asked about the Roses, he dropped his hands and chuckled, the sound dark and sensual. ”This was the last one. So I’m all yours for the rest of the night, Scarlet.”
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-05-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-16-2019, 02:54 AM