habits have teeth and words have knives
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
It was only a matter of time really. Roana was prepared.

From within, the sound of the boys play came to a halt, dead silence all that remained. Soon though, it was followed by the sound of heavy boots approaching the door. The former captain answered, expressionless, eyes steady. Her bright blue gaze drifted over the Launceleyn briefly, but fell on Deimos, her stare hard and unwavering. It didn't take anyone particularly intelligent to figure out what was going on here. The two lone members of the Queen's pitiful army at her door? Not long after Amalia and Remi came screaming at her about her charge from Ludo? Yeah. She knew what this was about. She was just used to being on the other side of the door. Instinctively, her hand rested on the hilt of her sword. The only thing more precious to her than it was her sons.

"General Ignatius. Mister Launceleyn. How might I help you today?" she said calmly, ready in case they might try anything that would endanger her boys. The three triplets watched warily from within, keyed in to the tension between their mother and the two men outside.
I am lost to those I thought were friends
they pretend that they don't see
It's one miss step, one slip, before you know it
and there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed

Messages In This Thread
RE: habits have teeth and words have knives - by Roana - 10-06-2019, 05:41 PM