choir practice (open)
luxere thread
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The sudden boost in confidence and memory from his past had brought joy to Oliver. So much joy he hardly even noticed the other girl watching him, instead he focused on the Luxere who were soon walking up to him. It was a bit weird to be pretty much surrounded by the creatures and based on the looks on their faces, they absolutely wanted a little bit more than singing.

It felt a bit overwhelming to suddenly know a song from his childhood. It was a bit hard to comprehend the feelings he felt. It was bits of confusion mixed with happiness. Oliver was overjoyed that he could remember something, but it only left him with even more questions about who he once was. Turning to look at the girl, a faint blush had spread across his face at the compliment. "Thank you....you sound really good too." The choice of words wasn't exactly all that great, but he still had a lot of heart in what he said.

The next bit was.... a lot harder. The smile on his face dropped ever so slightly, but still remained a bit. He felt...bad? Or well, not really bad. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure where I'm from....but I do know that a female person in my life taught me the song." Again, very poor wording. Oliver couldn't remember who had sung the song to him. He simply remembered a feminine, soothing voice. One that would lull him to sleep and help him feel better in dark times. What those dark times were? He couldn't tell. Oliver could only assume that it was some sort of parental figure, considering he knew the song by heart.

Digging into his bag, Oliver pulled out an apple. With much struggle, he managed to rip the apple in two, before placing a half into both hands. He held out the apples to the deer, waiting for them to hopefully dig in.

Looking over at the girl, he tried his best to gesture to his bag. "I have some more food in there, if you want to try and grab it? I don't know how long it'll last, unfortunately. Hopefully long enough for us to lead them over to the Temple."
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-07-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-14-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-14-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-16-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 05:36 PM