choir practice (open)
luxere thread
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver watches as she carefully begins to lure the luxere using the hay. He wasn't exactly sure how to go about this so he followed her lead. Luckily, the luxere hadn't quite finished off the apples, allowing him to use the remnants to lead him. "I mean....kind of? I know I've heard of it before now...but I couldn't say if I've ever visited. I really and truly remember basically nothing." Maybe she didn't understand him when he said he didn't know where he was from? He probably could've worded it a small bit better. "My memory is basically a box filled with random useless things, like lint and screws." What a good analogy.

It felt nice that she could have suggested that the luxere might like him. After all, she did say they liked certain people and hinted that they'd follow the two. So maybe the luxere didn't hate him! That's a reassuring thought.

"No other songs, unfortunately. I'm surprised I even remembered the one I sang. I mean...before you started singing, I didn't even remember it." It wasn't the happiest of things, but Oliver still felt joy over the fact that he could remember something. As she walked, he made his way with her, walking with the deer.

"You could teach me one or two? Plus, you have a nice voice. I'll just listen, even if I don't know the songs."
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-07-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-14-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-14-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-16-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 05:36 PM