choir practice (open)
luxere thread
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Not knowing where you’re from isn’t the same as not knowing where a place is, so when Lilly asks about Killarney, she’s asking if he knows anything about her world, more or less - the geography, the names of places. Anything, really. Whether or not he can remember anything isn’t something she’s choosing to care about. Not right now, at least. She can’t be anyone’s caretaker or bosom friend right now - that just isn’t what she does for men anymore.

No offense to Oliver and his memory loss. He couldn’t possibly have known her feelings regarding emotional labor and the male gender.

“Well, music can be funny like that. I sometimes get tidbits of tunes that I don’t quite remember the words to, but are prompted by a word or a feeling.” She offers him a brief sympathetic look. “But I can imagine that might be a little scary. Hope it comes back soon. I’m Lily, by the way.” Offering another handful of hay to the Luxere as they walk, Lily hmmmmms in the back of her throat, looking for another song that might be easy enough for Oliver to catch on to. Eventually she lands on a popular carol, though the tune that she offers isn’t what the world knows now.

“Joy to the World
The Lord is come
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare him room
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing.”

She continues to amble back towards the Temple, assuming the boy is there all the while.

{we can end after your next post, if you like!}
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-07-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-14-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-14-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Oliver - 10-16-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: choir practice (open) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 05:36 PM