carry on my wayward friend
for Ronin
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh yes, she remembers those days, coming back crabby from a night of no sleep and no meat to show for it - just a crampy body and a vicious temper. Nevertheless, the corners of her mouth quirk into a small smile.

Again that pesky little vote comes up, and while Wessex refrains from asking exactly what happened, her thoughts still go there. She’d asked for this every step of the way, and now she’s finally getting it. And woe is her, she’s not entirely sure how she’s going to actually do it. Especially with opposition at every corner and the portal in the back of her mind. “I appreciate that. There was some definite 'I only follow King Ronin’ bullshit thrown around while you were indisposed.” without naming names, he might be able to imagine one or two people who might have said such a thing. The funny thing is that ’her’ followers probably wouldn’t do the reverse.

“But before you put your full confidence in me, know that there is a portal open. In what was the Mathair. It’s probably going to be a big clusterfuck of a problem after LongNight. The Ascended did it, and a couple of Fae died in the process. I gave them an opportunity to talk instead of fighting, but -” she shrugs. It was their choice. She tried. “It’s not a great situation, but I’ll be damned if we stay in this shithole for the rest of my hopefully very long life.”

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-11-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-12-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-12-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-13-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-13-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 04:47 PM