like a chicken with it's head chopped off
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“What are you, a glutton for punishment?’ she asks, rather incredulously when he offers her a wrist again. Unless he likes the feeling of misplaced intimacy?

No is what she wants to say, No, because he doesn’t like it and she won’t have it said that she abuses the whole bitey thing. The Queen is about to pull some fucking rank and tell him to wait, when she remembers the blood loss and the need for strength and lack of sleep and, well… he has a point. At least he can get a few night’s sleep before the week begins.

She gives him a hard look. “Ok. But only so you’ll have time to rest.” Like Remi, he is not a trough for the Ascended to drink from any time they need power, but she can appreciate the sacrifice and what he’s doing, even if she still has some issues with his flagrant displays of emotion. She nods to indicate she understands about the luxere, about the options available to her with his magic - healing, actually, and summoning (could she summon a creature like Remi? A thing like the earth-monster at the wall?)

And then without a fuss, Wessex sinks her teeth into Loren once more and takes only so much as she thinks she needs, that bright mind outpacing the animal one. She pulls away, and the deed is done.

Surely he is done. And needs a bed.

{Fiiiiiin?}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chicken with it's head chopped off - by Wessex - 10-17-2019, 01:13 AM