silver linings
for Safrin and Oliver!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
Alright, so it doesn’t go quite like he expects it to. But then again, perhaps the gods are busy? Perhaps they’ve got enough going on with Longnight’s approach that they don’t have time to spend on them and their trivial questions. His head remains bowed for a brief moment, as his words reverb quietly along the shrine’s altar of sorts, at least until he feels a warmth spread along his shoulders.

But when he looks up, nothing is there. He knows they’ve heard, but ah, perhaps another day. He turns toward Oliver with a slight frown, a tilt to his head. “I don’t think they’re coming.” He tells Oliver easily, a small huff of a sigh leaving him at it. Hopefully Oliver would be able to figure it out over time or come to terms with it. After all, he was new here and despite Sunjata’s months and seasons spent here, this is really only the third time he’s come to a shrine – choosing to avoid it mostly before things had changed, when he asked to be Attuned.

I suppose it’ll have to wait until after.” He offers, a light shrug sent the blonde’s way.
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
silver linings - by Sunjata - 10-12-2019, 07:04 AM
RE: silver linings - by Oliver - 10-12-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: silver linings - by Random Event - 10-12-2019, 02:50 PM
RE: silver linings - by Sunjata - 10-13-2019, 03:53 AM