at last i see the light
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
Even in their pinions of relief, he couldn’t quite ascertain the same; heart bounding and ricocheting on the possibilities of Zuriel being gone, ears flattening against his skull in a certain pique of frustration, leaning into Amalia only because otherwise he might’ve sizzled and seared. A definitive sigh rampaged through him though, tiger nostrils flaring, striving to take in a distant scent; connections and bonds reaching out along hazes, confusion, and startling bewilderment.

It was there though; faint, quiet, like a fading star.

I did he motioned in return to Kiada’s question, a stern set to his jawline even here, molded as a massive cat. He maneuvered carefully, steadily, adrift and away from the Spire’s edges and fringes, calling in a silent refrain along the plains and ether. His eyes narrowed and he swallowed, pressing down the noxious, unfurling, unraveling bile caught in his throat.

A flurry, a flicker, of birds suddenly erupted from a nearby bush, and rather than being startled, as if they thought they were being preyed upon, they seemed to settle along a branch, staring down at him. He did the same in return, until something clicked, and the flying sparrows and swallows hastened off; as if they were granting him a favor, as if they were searching for the unicorn.

Then he turned back to the tiny, makeshift group again Perhaps she is with Jigano? Maybe a dull, dismal hope, but the only thing he had in that strangled second.
still standing
not because you can
but because you have to

Messages In This Thread
at last i see the light - by Amalia - 10-15-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: at last i see the light - by Kiada - 10-16-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: at last i see the light - by Deimos - 10-16-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: at last i see the light - by Amalia - 10-16-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: at last i see the light - by Kiada - 10-16-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: at last i see the light - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: at last i see the light - by Amalia - 10-17-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: at last i see the light - by Kiada - 10-17-2019, 12:13 AM