mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Her news is titillating, sending a bit of what might be considered an adrenaline rush through Wessex. Her breath hitches. “Oh so that’s what triggered it. I’d heard a monster beat a couple of Outlanders up, but no one ever said why.” A satisfied little smile drifts across her face, and she wonders if the girl can see it in the dark.

“Other than that, no. Doesn’t seem to like me.” Her tone does little to hide the simmering frustration. She’s not quite so arrogant as to think she can take a monster by herself (practically - Edrei doesn’t seem like she could do much), and yet part of her wants to try. Wessex chuckles dryly, but her foot finds a small rock and kicks it away from the base. “But I bet if someone tried to mount it, it would do something.” A pause, and then a grimace. “Eh. That was shit.”

Hey, she’s a fighting-lady, not a books-lady. Puns aren’t her forte. Neither are dick jokes, apparently.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: mysterious as the dark side of the moon - by Wessex - 12-12-2018, 09:07 PM