move in day
For Beatrix
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Of all the times Beatrix could’ve chosen, she picked now to talk about Loren’s nonexistent love life. At least she was talking to him about it instead of accosting random women he spoke to. Small blessings. ”I don’t have one. I’ve never had a girlfriend.” Carefully, he maneuvered himself, Jace, and their belongings through the crowd that had gathered. As his nephew’s head came to rest on the summoner’s shoulder, he smiled.

Beatrix, however, was apparently concerned with more than Loren’s romantic prospects. ”Hopefully both. I’m responsible for keeping all these people safe, but you and Jace are my priorities.” Turning to give his half-sister a serious look, the summoner tried to make his voice as gentle, but firm, as he could manage. ”I know we agreed that you didn’t always have to listen to me. But I would appreciate it if you would listen to me during LongNight.” It was too dangerous for the two of them not to be on the same page, but he didn’t want to force her.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
move in day - by Loren - 10-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: move in day - by Beatrix - 10-17-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: move in day - by Loren - 10-17-2019, 06:18 PM