i think i’m okay
Deimos and Hotaru!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
Kiada bends into her touch like a sapling to the wind, her joyous title flowing forth, and Hotaru leans in to press a kiss to her temple, full of love and fondness that swells like tidal waves inside her. It feels almost like old times, back in Helovia. Her family at her side, facing the dark armed with knives and teeth, ready to give their lives in protection of those within their borders. This land is not so different.

"I have my ways of keeping warm, but I'm sure Deimos will be perfectly fine beneath all that fur and blubber." A teasing grin, knowing there is little to no fat on the man's body but finding it impossible not to poke fun at his size. His face does not reveal his reticence, far too adept at hiding his emotions from those around him, but she can almost feel the tension he exudes. Kiada's mischief cuts through it stubbornly, and though Hotaru temporarily wonders if it's the right course of action, the tiny smile pulling at Deimos' lips at least implies he's willing to play along for now.

A hand reaches to settle on Deimos' shoulder, connecting the three of them in a row. It settles something twisting and anxious inside her, and her teasing smile's sharp edges soften. "Is our presence not enough to celebrate for you?" Her small hand squeezes at his elbow subtly nonetheless. She prays that he knows she is there for him, no matter how twisted and dark this sunless time gets. That his worries are welcome on her shoulders, though Hotaru knows he'd never deign to place them there. It is the offer that matters.

His words do spark interest however, and she tilts her golden head his way, intrigue lighting up her two-toned eyes. "Oh? Don't keep me in suspense, what is it?" It didn't seem as if it would be bad news at least, which is the most she can ask for.
so everything you thought you knew, like no one being there for you
just trust me that it isn't true
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-17-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-19-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-19-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-19-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-20-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-20-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-20-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-21-2019, 06:34 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-22-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-22-2019, 11:14 PM