i think i’m okay
Deimos and Hotaru!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS & KIADA
your name will be known
a promise, a dare
He didn’t deign to even lean into the blubber comment, ignoring it entirely at her teasing grin, in recognition of her antics, of days long since passed and strangely renewed again. It was easier to simply revel and exist in those temporal, tangible states, grasp and clench upon what he could, before everything fell apart again and again and again. So the beast allowed himself to settle into it, with the teasing ruses and the embarking grins, striving not to chase down those moments before they were gone. They must’ve known how much these instances meant to him, to the icy shoal and the glacial expanse, to the ramparts and fortifications he’d so carefully built up, to all the summits he’d rested upon, trying to get away, away, away from anything and anyone. He breathed, released the inward upheaval, unfurled the marks of tension, postured himself to regale instead of sink deeper into the mire of trepidation and trials, for the Harpy, for anyone else wandering out in the abyss. “On rare occasions,” but there was a wink tucked in his depths for Hotaru, the twitch of his smile becoming a bit more carefree, boyish, mischievous interludes, instead of the forlorn or apathetic debacles. He’d celebrated both of their appearances with shock and awe, with an emboldened fortune he never thought would sear and settle along his wake again. It was why he sought to harpoon and wreak havoc upon any threat to their existence. It was why he tensed and devoured, consumed and threatened, why there were touches and fringes of the Reaper brooding in his blood.

But they’d done their part; the suspicion and intrigue flickering in Hotaru’s stare was enough to set the curiosity aflame, the depths of his grin becoming completely Cheshire – shrugging off the inclinations of him disappearing for a bit (worth it, no harm, no foul), and the windows to another place his cue. “Mountains. There are mountains out there.” The streaks of endless snow and summits, not quite the same as the Aurora Basin, because in his view nothing could compare, but just the notion, just the sights, just the idea of them beyond these walls, these woods, these forests, was enough. Perhaps it was partially why he was restless, endeavoring to claw his way out of this threshold. “We think the portal is being guarded by the Fae.” But without a notion or reason why.
they'll speak of my name,
of my battles and wars
but here's the thing,
what's my name without yours?

Messages In This Thread
i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-17-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-19-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-19-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-19-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-20-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-20-2019, 10:25 PM