i think i’m okay
Deimos and Hotaru!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Hotaru gives her niece a knowing look, reaching to tug on her earlobe in gentle punishment. She knows that Kiada - much like herself at that age, and all her children after her - cannot be stopped from running headlong into danger. But it's her job as the girl's aunt, as family, to chide her for her boldness nonetheless. Hotaru may still walk straight into the dark herself, but age had made her wise to everything she stood to lose when she did it. Had experienced nearly every loss possible, and felt the pain of each fracture. Kiada didn't deserve to follow in those footsteps, but if she did, Hotaru would be two steps behind following her into the dark. Ready to make that sacrifice in her place if it came to it.

But instead of loss, in this moment there is hope. Brittle, tentative hope that blossoms like an ice-flower in her throat. It sends a shiver down her spine, skin rising in prickles of flesh at the idea of going anywhere remotely close to home. And Deimos' thoughts are only too true - it will never be the Basin, but perhaps it can still be theirs.

A proud look overtakes her at Kiada's mention of the Cloister, regretting that she had not been there to see it happen. But Deimos' words spur her own devilish countenance to rise from beneath the mires of beauty and feigned innocence. Could they stop them? "Not forever," unfurls on her tongue, a pleased purr that speaks of a history of toppled empires and smoldering ruins beneath their bloodied palms. Ready to resort to such measures again if it meant securing those mountains for these two wonderful souls who deserved more than Hotaru could ever give them in one lifetime.

But they had been granted more than one. And she would not hesitate to dirty her hands to ensure this one was better than the last.
so everything you thought you knew, like no one being there for you
just trust me that it isn't true
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-17-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-19-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-19-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-19-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-20-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-20-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-20-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Hotaru - 10-21-2019, 06:34 AM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Kiada - 10-22-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: i think i’m okay - by Deimos - 10-22-2019, 11:14 PM