splintered bone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha undiscretly eyed what Deimos was up to as he carefully, like it was made of glass, prodded the metal in front of him to make sure it didn't break (xD) before respectfully stopping that action. It was without doubt beautiful work which yeilded alot of questions within Saschas mind med if he did what he always did and took the piece to examine it closer Deimos might get annoyed and THAT he did not want. However Sascha lit up completely over that Deimos remembered his name which almost made the aura in the entire building feel like a not so gloom place anymore. It was something with this little healer that could make the darkest of places a bit more mangeble, maybe it was that naive little optinism within him or the constant cheerfulness but whatever it was it tended to spread like a wildfire most of the times. Then again; when Sascha ran in to someone he knew he couldn't feel more then happiness after all.

As the question about what he had been up to came towards him it did not darken his mood as it very easily could have done. Instead he lit up (if possible) even more. Why? Well.. most people looked back at the bad events with well earned negativity but Sascha instead just focused on that he now had defeated said bad event and was on his way to health again. So instead of remembering the bad he choose to remember that he had beaten it = happiness. "Well i have been very ill for quite some time so sadly i haven't been doing much of anything. But now i already feel 110% better and are ready for whatever comes next! What have you been up to? Met any interessting people? Learnt a new skill? I wanna know everything!" Yes the cheerfullness in the young mans voice actually made the closest people look over to their direction with surprise in their faces. Who the hell could stay positive during days like these after all?
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-17-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-18-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-18-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-18-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-18-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-19-2019, 11:35 AM