Locked Away within stonewalls
For: Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
i’m only a man in a funny red sheet
i’m only a man looking for a dream
As she jumped up the alchemist could feel his heart surge into his throat. “I am alright.” He assured her softly, reaching out to softly put his hands on her shoulders and squeezing slightly if only to emphasize that he really was okay. This was...weeks ago now after all. So much had happened since that the memory of it all, of the murder was quite distant. Horrifyingly so. One would think something like that would lurk right behind your eyes like a bad headache.

“He kidnapped my daughter.” The alchemist explained in a low voice. No one really knew what happened. No one except Ronin. “We found him fairly quickly actually. Before he hurt her too badly.” So saying Remi clenched his teeth together, his jaw muscles feathering as he took a long and slow breath. “He said he would trade her for you, only...well. Ronin didn’t quite let it come to that.” Rather than having his face grow more pale, colour splashed across his cheeks. Colour that indicated the fury and hatred he had felt, the memory of Skyler’s fingers wrapped around Aoife’s throat and how her screams had become mangled.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Locked Away within stonewalls - by Nikki - 10-18-2019, 04:16 AM
RE: Locked Away within stonewalls - by Remi - 10-18-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Locked Away within stonewalls - by Nikki - 10-19-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Locked Away within stonewalls - by Remi - 10-19-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Locked Away within stonewalls - by Nikki - 10-19-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: Locked Away within stonewalls - by Remi - 10-19-2019, 03:02 AM