the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Well, LongNight had been boring up until recently. Granted, Amun wasn’t exactly the run headlong into danger sort, so he wasn’t looking forward to more monsters. However, after all the hype about how lethal it was during the dark week, so far it had seemed relatively tame. While he’d seen Wessex dash off, along with a bunch of men (kinky), he hadn’t experienced the monsters himself, at least not yet. Hopefully not ever: while he was not thrilled to be locked inside, he also wasn’t the heroic type, so he’d leave the shenanigans to those who had a death wish or martyr complex.

However, when the queen had returned and started furiously scribbling before sitting back with a much too serious expression on her face, the potter had meandered over to her. That wouldn't do. Besides, The Voice had instructed him to get close to his fellow Ascended and there was no time like the present. Especially since all he seemed able to do was talk. Hopefully it wouldn't make him a dull boy. ”Writing in your diary, Princess?” He peered over her shoulder and glanced at the list of people, and at the news, his eyes lingering on certain names. Only one person’s started with a J, and he found himself smirking. Gotcha. ”What’s this panel?” If it was important enough to mention, he wanted to know all about it.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM