the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

One Ascended, two Ascended, three Ascended… four. There may be only four of them left by the end of LongNight, though none of them here know that.

Amun may be the last person she wants to see now - or the best person, depending on what he says. But the boy? The boy is unexpected. She makes a face at her flunkie, mostly for the quip about a diary (because they both know that Wessex doesn’t have the patience or the energy to spend any time in quiet reflection), but her attention is quickly pulled as the youngest of them appears at her elbow. “Hi,” she says, obviously surprised to see him. She’d heard that there was a baby baby among them, but things had been so hectic, she hadn’t had the time to make the proper introductions.

Nevertheless, she finds herself smiling. “Nah. He gets to call me that because he does things for me and I sometimes beat him up.” And then leaning in a little to Clem while obviously staring at Amun the whole time, she says in an exaggerated whisper, “Besides, a nickname means he likes you.” And she could use a #TeamWessex pep talk right now. “No one really calls me ‘Queen.’ Wessex is fine. What’s your name?”

After a moment, she considers both Amun and Clem and gives a little shrug at the boy’s question. The panel bit can wait. “Sure. I could use someone smart and unsuspecting. What are you good at?” She sends a tiny wink to Amun. Come on, join in. All questions will be answered in due time.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-21-2019, 02:06 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM