the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Alright, Wessex wasn’t in a chatty mood if the face she made at Amun’s comment was any indication. That was alright: he was more than happy to fill her ears with ridiculous chatter until she joined the banter. However, before he could, they were joined by the brat. Or at least, that’s what the potter called the boy, since Amun hadn’t gotten the brat’s name. Before the potter could respond—yeah, like a quip would get him exiled where literally everything else he’d done hadn't—the queen spoke. At her words, Amun winked at her, totally willing to let that statement stand as it was. Kinky.

A nickname did mean the potter liked someone. ”That’s right. Haven’t found one for you yet. Don't worry, I’ll figure something out though.” This time, his voice came out easily and with an almost friendly tone, without a hint of challenge; unlike Amun’s last encounter with the boy, the potter wasn’t trying to seduce one person while deliberately annoying another. Amun was willing and able to play nice. He preferred, it, honestly. Normally, he actually wanted people to have a good time. The stuffiness of the art project had just rubbed him the wrong way. Not sexually or fun, that was. For now, the brat would be spared more talk of orgies and anything exciting, really.

However, Amun couldn’t let the boy one up the potter Walking forward, he leaned one hip against the table with the fancy schmancy magical items. He had to get himself some of these. That was a thought for later, though. ”You know I’m up for anything, Princess.” If she needed some support, he’d be here for her. And unlike that time he’d run from a fight, this time he’d stick by her. The Voice had impressed upon him the importance of the Ascended banding together. So for now, he’d trust in that.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM