the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun could help but snicker at the look on the kid’s face. He looked dumstruck by Wessex, and at the queen’s words. Unlike the potter, who was irreverent at the best of times, poor Clem would probably be eating out of Wessex’s hands for the boy’s whole life. Which would be a long life. Maybe forever. ”You’re welcome.” The snicker had morphed into a grin, though it was kindly enough.

As the queen quipped about their physical activities—and Amun’s proclivity for getting stabbed and battered—his smile gained a wicked edge. ”Always happy to provide you with a bit of entertainment, Princess.” Since they’d both explained they weren’t each other’s types, he seriously doubted she’d take him up on that offer. As for things he found enjoyable, well, one thing the queen said made him happy. ”I like exploring.” Less so the other two: he’d had his fill of Fae and was planning to leave this shit hole far far behind him.

When Wessex brought up The Voice, the potter nodded in agreement. The goddess loved all her ‘bright ones.’ As for Amun, no, he didn’t have any questions, so at the inquiring look the queen sent his way, the potter just grinned and shook his head. I’m good. Turning to Clem, Amun gave the boy a jaunty wave. ”See you around, swift.” There were other, less choice nicknames the potter could’ve used, but he would stick with swift for now until something more suitable came up.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM