trying to cope [open]
open!
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
had my doubts but i let them out
you are the drought
"Knowing him? Make the monsters fight each other and be king of whatever's left." I roll my eyes, but it really isn't so far from the truth. As much as I would have loved to see the bastard torn apart by whatever the fuck is supposedly out there, I can't imagine that any of them are truly worse than him.

Tossing back my own drink, I turn steel eyes away from him to cast my eyes around the bar, taking in the crowd. It's fucking dismal, and only going to get worse. At least back home there would be drunken brawls and music and laughter and rebels, bloody, sauntering in. He's right- it's way more like the Trials, which is a thing I'd rather not think about. Wrinkling my nose, I take another sip. "Oh, you know. The usual. Trying to decide whether or not I want to throw you out that door." I'm half serious. The thought is tempting.

But hot damn, I would miss those abs.

"Do you think there really are monsters out there?" I top off our drinks and take mine between my fingers, spinning it around. "Or is this some weird plan to make us more dependent on the people in charge?" Forgive me if I don't trust the monarchy. Bad experiences and all.
and i'm the holy water
you have been without
LusEA

Messages In This Thread
trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 07:01 AM