trying to cope [open]
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
darling, can't you see?
I'm a broken man with addictive tendencies
There’s a snort sent her way at her comment, a glass raised in quiet agreement. “Ack, and he’d probably find the most awful monster out there to marry poor Saartjie off to.” There’s a hint of humor to it, but he knows he can only get away with so much after everything. She still hasn’t forgiven him, nor does he blame her. But any attempt at being normal is one he strives for.

And it seems like it, as she takes another sip and debates whether to throw him out the door or not. He can’t help but to smirk at her, reaching across with those gunmetal eyes of his, searching her face. “Oh?” He’s not denying he deserves it, but the thought is playful enough. “The flaming arrow over my heart isn’t proof enough that I’d find my way back here to you?” A crooked smile crosses his face as she tops off the drinks. He knows he’s messed up, but it was only the once — blighted, drunk, uncertain of everything.

She asks about the monsters though and he tips back the rest of the drink, setting the empty glass on the counter as he leans back. “We almost opened the door to one earlier.” He shrugs. “Whatever it is, is elaborate. I bet your father could see right through it if it were untrue.” A small admission, but he did love the man. Gave him a chance when others did not. “Tell me Ms. Kotze, daughter of the fearless, what say you?” He tilts his head.
and I think I love you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:18 AM