trying to cope [open]
open!
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
had my doubts but i let them out
you are the drought
"I would have thought the compass was, yet here we are," I fire back, unimpressed with his playful banter. Yeah, like hell he's getting away with that shit. Fuck you, Sunny, you're not done with your penance yet. Not until I say you are, and you will know when that happens, believe me.

The comment about my father does earn him some points, a sharp and wolfish smile crossing my lips as I lean across the counter. "Hmm, you're not wrong." The old man wouldn't be taken in by anything, least of all imaginary monsters trying to sheak into a bar. Fuck if I don't miss him, though, ornery and ridiculous as he may be. I can see him now, standing there, a sawed- off shotgun in his hands. 'Let 'em come,' he'd jeer at the door. 'I'll show the fuckers true Korofi steel.

And what say I? I say I miss my gun. I say I miss when I knew what we were fighting, when I could see our enemies and it wasn't just ghosts and loss and shadows and infidelity. "I say it almost makes me miss it," I reply flatly, looking away. "At least there I knew what I was fighting. And who I could trust." A low blow, pointed at his fuck up? Maybe, but I'm still salty about it, and I'll be angry just as long as I like.
and i'm the holy water
you have been without
LusEA

Messages In This Thread
trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 07:01 AM