trying to cope [open]
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
darling, can't you see?
I'm a broken man with addictive tendencies
Yes, he absolutely wants to play this game. A game he had won at before, though it had taken so many long months. Even when he had showed up at her father’s doorstep, having been given a task by the rest of their rebellion they had thought he’d fail. And her father had given him the chance. That and, he’s sure, he loved to see a Senzaok taking his orders for once.

His head tilts to her as she challenges him, as he presses against her and invades her space. “Got you to look at me.” He says, shooting a grin toward her that falters slightly at her next comment. “I at least wanted to try to understand it.” He offers her, a secret between his teeth he’d held close to his chest over the many years starting to roll off his tongue, incapable of stopping it. “We were so fucking close Lusea, to getting you all. My men had been stationed right outside the hidden entrance, and what’s-his-face started a fight in the alley. And I was the only one to see it.” He tells her, some of that steel returning to his gunmetal eyes. “We could've gotten you then and there, but I was on that rooftop alone, one step away from stepping off the edge. But I wanted to be better than my father. I didn’t want him to fucking win. So I sent them off, a dead end.” It goes without saying, eluding to the attempt on a similar rooftop the two of them had made when they had been captured.

It’s not the first time he’s thought about trying it, at the least. But she doesn’t move away from him, and he takes it as a silent win, head nearing her ear. He can hear her whisper, and he wraps his arms tight around her to pull her close. “Nope.” He tells her rather abruptly, head pulling back to let his gaze search her face. “I want you in every possible way.” Leaning back a bit more, a crooked rogue smile crossing his face. “You are my flame. So burn me. Call the shots.” A challenge back at her, because she’s suffered enough from being told again and again what to do, and if their first interaction since her arrival had taught him anything, it's that he doesn't get to make the demands.

Fire and water, her flame burning brighter than this weakened version of her flood could snuff. And perhaps he takes a book out of his conversation with Hotaru, in letting her grow into a wildfire. It’s about time, after all.
and I think I love you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:18 AM