My Leg!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Loren's words about Rexanna stung and Bastien bit back, the guilt in his stomach immediately rushing up. "Don't you dare say I gave up on my wife. I would have died for her if I thought it would have been best. But she had a better chance without me." He still believed that, as much as it hurt to not be with her; he knew when he was a dead weight.

He did not respond when Loren spoke to him again quieter, shaking his head and looking off to the side. He considered getting off the table and hobbling out into the temple, just waiting to see if the wound would heal or not. But if Rexanna did return (when, he reminded himself, not if) he needed to be in the best shape he could be so he could be there for her.

At least he got to be healed by a unicorn, which would probably be a good story later. Bastien watched the creature quietly, refusing to look too impressed.

Bastien gave out a heavy sigh at the questions. As much as he didn't want to speak to the man, he felt grumpy enough about the whole situation to want to complain about it. "The strange small man with the red hair...ah...Sam, I believe, wanted us to. Rexanna was going to go, so I was not going to let her go alone. He was trying to speak to the monsters, lo stupido. And no, the door wasn't unlocked, because I had to argue to get in, didn't I?"

The idea of the code, though...he couldn't deny that was a good idea. "We...do not have a code, but if she returns, I have more than enough things I could ask her to know." If that was how they were doing it now, he at least had that prepared.

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself

Messages In This Thread
My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-18-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-18-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-18-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-18-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-19-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 09:43 AM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 07:55 PM