My Leg!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Loren apologised for his comment and Bastien blew out a huff, feeling the anger within him dissolving already. He had always had a quick temper, though set off by very few things, but when he was mad it rarely lasted for long. "...You are right to be worried. I am as well. But I must believe she will be alright, or I cannot live with myself." He meant it, too; he had never been a man with suicidal tendencies but if Rexanna died out in the dark he knew he would find new levels of hell to fall into.

He sat up and moved his leg, to the left and right. Without pain, it was surprisingly hard to tell how his leg was doing, but it looked better, and with an experimental press against the table, felt steadier (though not perfect. He could feel it was weaker). "Better. Thank you. I have never seen anyone heal with a unicorn before; perhaps hospitals should be staffed by them." This was a joke, but it was poorly delivered, his voice too flat and distracted to properly give it.

"I have absolutely no idea. I was against the whole plan - the monsters have made it clear they are our enemies and I was more than content to never look at them, never mind talk." Bastien crossed his arms, grumpy about the whole thing, but then over a moment sighed and took his hands out to gesture some doubt. "I...believe Rexanna said Samuel had said something about them once being like us. Ascended. Perhaps he thinks they can be redeemed, but I think he is a fool for that."

He had not thought about the door. "Then I apologise. My mind was admittedly occupied with thoughts of this idiotic plan when I was leaving. As for questions I have many. Rexanna and I have spent much time together, as we are married, you know. She knows my secrets and I hers."

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself

Messages In This Thread
My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-18-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-18-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-18-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-18-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-19-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: My Leg! - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 09:43 AM
RE: My Leg! - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 07:55 PM