make your blood run hot (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Ugh. More children with chips on their shoulders. Well, teens, but they were children to the Ascended. Amun eyed this particular specimen before dismissing him as anything more than an annoyance. Indeed, as the teen held up the bundle and immediately tried to defend his presence in the Infirmary. Very convincing.

”Sureeeee you do. I wasn't aware the Infirmary was off limits.” The potter smirked at the teen. ”I’m Amun Arlun. And you are?” However, it was such a tragic performance that Amun took pity on the child. ”Listen, kid. I don’t care where you go or what you do. But if you’re going to try and convince people you belong somewhere, maybe don’t defend your presence there before I say anything. Shit like that just makes people suspicious.” If there was one thing the Ascended was good at, it was going with the flow and making himself welcome. So he had more than a few tricks to avoid arousing the wrong sort of attention.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-20-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-20-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-24-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-25-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-28-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 02:35 PM