make your blood run hot (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Wow. Old. Amun was hurt. He was in his prime, and he’d remain in his prime forever, assuming he didn’t do something dumb and get himself killed. He smirked at the boy. ”I’m not most men.” The Ascended wasn’t going to touch the age comment. ”Cera taught you how to handle tools, huh?” Sounds like this Cera was someone the potter should meet; while he probably should’ve learned his lesson about making quips like that in front of children, that was relatively tame by Amun’s standards, and he would stop at the first sign of discomfort. Besides, his voice had come out lightly, if a bit teasingly.

Well, boy had a name: Granger Luch. Last of the Luch’s sounded downright tragic, but the Ascended wasn’t much interested in the sob story. ”Amun Arlun, at your service.” He held out his hand to the boy. The comment about bedding earned a grin from the potter. ”Well. There are all these empty beds here. Why not just use one of them? Since you belong here and all that.” Seemed like a much easier solution to the problem than trying to make bedding out of an inadequate amount of gauze.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-20-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-20-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-24-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-25-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-28-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 02:35 PM