make your blood run hot (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Alright, well the innuendo went right over the teen’s head. That was probably for the best: Amun really didn’t want a repeat of the last time he’d made sexual comments in front of a teen. ”Well. I’ll keep an eye out for this Cera.” Indeed, maybe the man could help the Ascended find some tools to help with the fact that he couldn’t get it up. The fact that Cera was dead would make that difficult. People seemed quite perturbed by the potter’s limitations and it was starting to annoy him.

Alrighty then. Granger didn’t like to be touched. Honestly, what was it with Caido’s teens? Didn’t any of them know that a roll in the hay was good for the soul? Still, Amun wasn’t going to bother the boy. Instead, the Ascended just glanced around at the clearly empty beds of the Infirmary: far as he could tell, and far as he knew, there was no one injured at the moment. ”What people? And I’m sure you could snag one for yourself. Just tell them you need it for medicinal purposes.” Or lie the boy could lie and say he was ill; the potter couldn’t get away with that, but no one would question a youth like Granger.

Grinning, Amun shrugged at the boy’s question. ”I wasn’t looking for anything in particular. Just bored and wanted to stretch my legs.” While he wouldn’t have minded poking around and pocketing a few things, Granger seemed like too much of a goody-two shoes to risk it. Oh well. Some other time then.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-20-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-20-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-24-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-25-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-28-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 02:35 PM