We drink to forget (Ashe)
This thread will contain scenes of extreme violence and attempted suicide. Viewer Discretion.
Kaladin Rickshire

Age: 29 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Legion Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kal nodded at the young woman as she explained. He could understand not really wanting to be seen. For the most part he had kept to the outskirts of the settlement, avoiding interaction with the new settlers as they attempted to carve out civilization from yet another strange new world. The limited interactions he had had with others were unique circumstances, and ironically they all had been with women...it seemed that the hell spawn that called themselves deities in this land had a sense of humor.

"Don't remember hearing about any approval forms being signed to make any new changers Ashe..." he shrugged his shoulders and carved off another strip of hare meat. "Good thing we're not in Northhaven anymore, I might have to arrest you otherwise." In truth he couldnt care less about what she did or didn't do with her body, he found it difficult to give a damn about himself much less anyone else.

He noticed her eyeing the cooking meat over the fire and snorted. "Just cuz you bat those pretty blues at me doesn't mean I'm going to get up and serve you. This isn't a tavern and I'm not a serving wench, you hungry get up and grab it yourself." He ripped off a piece of the meat skewered in his knife and chewed silently, not caring if she went and grabbed the food or not.

At her next question he gave a dark chuckle. "What's a matter? Don't like what you see?" The fact that she noticed a difference in him at all spoke to her attention to detail. "Could say the same thing about you? Usually there's more hellfire in those eyes of yours. What, someone kick your puppy?" He said sneering. Even as he snapped at her he felt guilty for it, Ashe wasn't at fault for the shit he'd gone through. No one here was and yet he couldn't help but try and push everyone away, for there safety and what was left of his sanity.

Messages In This Thread
We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 11-27-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-02-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-04-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-06-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-06-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-10-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-11-2018, 05:13 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-14-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-18-2018, 01:47 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-28-2018, 04:33 AM