We drink to forget (Ashe)
This thread will contain scenes of extreme violence and attempted suicide. Viewer Discretion.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe raised her brows at Kaladin, entirely unimpressed as she blinked dully at him. ”I'm sure you could have tried to arrest me,” she replied smoothly. Her times of arrest in Northaven had been on her terms, holding her hands out for those stupid fucking magic suppressing shackles the Storm Guard carried. And before that? When she had turned herself in to the king himself. No one arrested the Assassin in Blue against her will. Even so, Kaladin didn't exactly have an conviction in his words as he worked on his food. Emptiness clawed at her belly in the same instant nausea did - eating had been quite the struggle as of late.

As he gruffly told her to get the damn food if she wanted it, she rolled her gaze from him and to the roasting hare, the fire hissing as grease dripped down. She frowned, and instead of grabbing for food she found herself grabbing for the liquor again, throwing back a long couple of gulps that burned deeply in her chest. She bared her teeth with a hiss as she put the bottle back down between them, not taking her eyes off of the fire. She had to admit, it was strange to be sharing a drink with a not-so-familiar-but-familiar face. She doubted she would have ever done it in Northaven, though more than once she had wanted to seek out the royal guard, if not for any reason other than the fact that she felt a particular sort of attachment for the handful of people she'd fought side by side with.

Ashe glanced sharply up at his sneer, and she nearly snarled at him… but she just looked at him for a long and silent moment before flicking fire blue eyes back to the crackling blaze before them. Her hands were picking at a hole that had started forming in the knee of her pants. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the comfort of his emotional distance from her but..

”I’m the Assassin in Blue,” Ashe said quietly.

The words hung in the air as heavy as they felt. He would have heard of her as a guard and as close as he was to the royal family. She had been the most infamous assassin Northwind had ever known, public enemy to the crown. She reached out for the bottle again, whether he'd had another drink yet or not, and took her longest drink from it yet. They were down to half of the large bottle now, and her limbs were starting to feel light. She thunked it down between them again and glanced at Kaladin from the corner of her eye. ”So sure, Kal, someone kicked my fucking puppy.” She returned her gaze to the flames, pulling her knees up to wrap her arms around her legs.

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 11-27-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-02-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-04-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-06-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-06-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-10-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-11-2018, 05:13 AM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Ashetta - 12-14-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: We drink to forget (Ashe) - by Kaladin - 12-18-2018, 01:47 AM