my chemical bromance
for Jata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
Well he’s certainly dramatic, drunk, high, or all three combined. And Sunjata can’t help the accented laugh that leaves him with the implications. Giving James a roguish grin, a rise of his shoulders in a shrug, the grin shifts a bit more towards a smirk. “None of the ladies have complained.” He winks. Because he’s certainly not going to talk about that, despite how drunk he is, nor is he the type to participate in a true dick sizing contest.

Still, he snorts at James’ next comment while he lights his own, the match flame flickering with the movement of the air around it, but once it’s lit he extinguishes the match and takes a deep drag, exhaling through his nose. Nothing, in his mind, is better than alcohol and cigarettes. He’d be willing to fight over that fact. But he is surprised, drawn from the thoughts of a boxing ring and whiskey to hear that he wasn’t from the Hollowed Grounds.

As James opens the door to the tunnel to the Rathskeller, Sunjata slips through with a nod of his head, glancing down to the man. “What other places even are there? The Hollowed Grounds, sure. You from the Greatwood?” And no, he hasn’t really explored much of it on his own. He’s a bit more for word of mouth as of late, rather than the action. Except… Here in the Rathskeller he’s definitely getting a lot more action than he originally anticipated.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 02:51 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-22-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-23-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-31-2019, 02:21 AM