my chemical bromance
for Jata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
James reminds him immensely of the good ol’ days, and he chuckles in response, giving a knowing look to the other man. “Exactly.” Despite the accent, the vowels are extended a bit further in a kind of aaaaaaaaact sound, a knowing admission all for the sake of fun. But he grows slightly surprised, dragging from his cigarette and wafting in the smoke that cascades over his body while James explains the Greatwood.

He’s never met a Fae, so he has nothing to really go off of. “Never met one.” He offers with a hum of a laugh, smoke drifting from the cigarette remaining in his lips as he pauses by the door. “Actually wait, this way.” He tells James, spinning on his heel to head back toward Ezra and the makeshift bar since yknow, big timeline things happened and trying to cover it up there’s no Rathskeller anymore.

They’re almost there, though, and Sunjata’s brow raises at the mention of beaches. “Like, wait. An actual ocean. With a shit ton of water? Enough to make up for that piss-poor Oasis out there?” He asks, tilting his head. Mermaids, were of legend so he didn’t quite hang on that so much as he did the rum, and a rogue grin cascades across his face, glancing down to the other man. “Please tell me there’s a decent fucking place to swim.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 02:51 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-22-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-23-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-31-2019, 02:21 AM