my chemical bromance
for Jata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
A snort is given to James at the mention of Fae being winged bastards, noting it for later, despite not really imagining he’ll need the information. He doesn’t traverse the Greatwood much, despite the fact it did have a pretty decent river. But it’s deepfrost, and it’s too fucking cold for any kind of swim or exploration, for a man that came from deserts and warmer climates.

At the mention of a fuck ton of water, Sunjata drags on the cigarette deeply, a smirk crossing his face. So many possibilities, so much to do with it, until James questions the Oasis. And that’s when Sunjata gives him a louder, booming laugh. “I suppose it is.” He shrugs, making their way toward the makeshift bar. “It’s a shitty excuse for something like a lake I think.” He offers unhelpfully, if James has never seen it.

Though he does pause, steel eyes narrowing a fraction at the clap on his shoulder, before realizing it’s in agreement and not some sort of attack, and he relaxes a fraction as James continues. “An underwater palace?” He says in surprise, reaching the makeshift bar and placing his glass down for a refill, indicating that his new friend here would like one too, before he turns to lean against it and focus on James. “What’s it called?” He rumbles with a raise of his dark brow in silent question, wondering what kind of winding roads he’ll have to walk to find it, how many lights that lead him there that are blinding.

All for a fucking ocean. He can’t help the excitement that burrows into his chest.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 02:51 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-20-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-22-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by Sunjata - 10-23-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my chemical bromance - by James - 10-31-2019, 02:21 AM