Beginning Bonds
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
you'll never settle any of your scores
your grace is wasted in your face
"I'm sure one of the crafters in the market could make one for me. Though I'm hoping I may heal further, once I've seen The Voice." Bastien reached down to touch his leg absentmindedly, stroking his hand up it; he could not feel any evidence of the injury now but he felt it when he walked, making him lean ever so slightly to one side. "It would appear unicorns are real - it was a surprise to me, too."

He could only hope Rexanna had made it out of the trip unhurt (hahahahaha). If she was taken from he supposed he'd probably have to take over responsibility for Clem, however much that was. Bastien sighed at the sound of oncoming tears and briefly put an arm around him, patting his arm to comfort.

"We must believe she is alright until we know different, or we risk falling into unnecessary despair." Bastien's voice was calming, sure, but really he felt like letting himself get into plenty of despair. Still, at least he knew they were both looked after by the same Goddess. Speaking of...

"Your Goddess too. You are one of us." He squeezed Clem then moved his arm away. "The Voice does care for us, yes. I am sure if she can, she will help Rexanna. Have you ever spoken to her...?"
your boldness stands alone
among the wreck

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-20-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-21-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-24-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 11-07-2019, 12:02 AM