Beginning Bonds
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
you'll never settle any of your scores
your grace is wasted in your face
"Yes. The Voice has given me and Rexanna a great many gifts." As much as Bastien was more distant from The Voice than his Ascended companions, he had a respect for her. She seemed to understand what it meant to adopt people into her care, seemed to genuinely want to look after them.

He could feel as he held the boy the way he leaned close and it made Bastien wonder just what he had missed in his life. Rexanna had not told him much, but he knew Clem had seen some hard times. Bastien watched the way he laid his hands in his lap and sighed, not ready to talk about the kid's life right now - later, perhaps, he could invite him over to paint.

"Why would she not? But yes, if you want to come with me and Rexanna when we go to see her, you could. We could introduce you." He gave Clem a kind smile. "You will find her quite radiant, I am sure. The first time I saw her I was almost knocked over with the light. She gave me this, then." He tapped the side of his neck, where the metal moon, strangely not too at odds with his skin, resided.
your boldness stands alone
among the wreck

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-20-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-21-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-24-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 11-07-2019, 12:02 AM