Beginning Bonds
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Clem's face twists uncomfortably at the question, flaxen eyes darting away, recalcitrant. He doesn't like to be pitied, likes even less when people try to tell him he's worth more than he thinks. They're usually wrong, or just plain suckers moved to ephemeral empathy when confronted with an orphan. Though Rexanna and Bastien were different. They were like glue, sticking stubbornly to Clem, and he found he didn't mind.

"Well like...she didn't even meet me 'fore she met me," he confesses stiltedly. "What if she regrets it? 'm not cool and powerful like all of you." He is just a bratty kid. And nobody likes those. But his expression turns grateful at the offer of being introduced, a little smile finally returning and growing brighter and more hopeful as Bastien continues, fingers displaying the jewelry in his neck. Clem marvels at it for a moment before settling, pressing not so subtly against Bastien's side. "She sounds really cool. I'd like to go with you to meet her." Clem's not sure he'd ever gather the courage to do so on his own. But he leans into Bastien, enjoying the quiet, the pressure at his side that lets him know the man is alive and safely back inside.

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-20-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-21-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-24-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 11-07-2019, 12:02 AM