but you can make me a drink
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
It was all the Launceleyn could do not to grind his teeth at the doubt in the alchemist’s voice. ”I do. But look. Hey. You’re the who one, one who said that not to trust my magic. So. Was looking out for the living, before the dead. Sorry I seemed to have screwed up again.” Of course the summoner would’ve liked nothing more to give Cera a proper burial (though probably not in the Launceleyn way) but in the heat of the moment venturing outside when there were already monsters there seemed like a good way to get dead. Plus Wessex had skedaddled and there were other people to consider. Moreover, it seemed that no matter what Loren did, he would never be able to make the man on the other end of the shell happy.

Well. Fuck that. It wasn’t his responsibility anymore—as Remi’s HUSBAND had so helpfully pointed out—and the Launceleyn was done apologizing for each and every little mistake and flaw people found in him. He’d taken care of the monster and kept people alive. Surely that should be worth something. His new friends certainly seemed to think so. Sunyadayadayada and Lucy-YEAH. They were great. That was funny enough to cause him to snort. The summoner should let the alchemist in on the joke, but then the other man was talking again so Loren did his best to focus.

”Yeah you too.” Presumably, at least, Remi was safe and so was everyone else since they hadn’t heard of any commotion over at the Guild even with their fucking reckless plan to open the door to everyone. Dumb. Everyone was dumb. However, the alchemist being cryptic was probably dumbest of all. ”After what, Remi?” No response. ”Remi, after what?” Still nothing. ”AFTER WHAT?! REMI! REMI! REMI, AFTER WHAT REMI?!” The Launceleyn didn’t know how long he shouted variations on that theme before finally giving up, replacing the shell where he’d found it, and wandering off to burn off the restless energy he could feel coiling in his limbs.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
but you can make me a drink - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: but you can make me a drink - by Loren - 10-20-2019, 10:13 PM