Nowhere Else to Go...for Now...
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alistair had given the faintest of smiles, finding comfort in Vervain and Devrum's happiness...gods knew they earned it. They paid their dues, and it was time for them to reap the rewards. "That's good..." He nodded, his eyes never leaving the task at hand even as he spoke to the huntress.

Than he felt her hands against his stubbled face and he was forced to look in her eyes. He sighed heavily into her claim of being her son. "I had no intention of you finding out otherwise...I owed it to you, to come...and speak." It wasn't like Alistair to find difficulty gathering words but here he was.

"She's gone...not from here, not from you...but from me. I tried...I tried so very hard." Alistair muttered in a voice both filled with sadness and exhaustion. "In the end...it wasn't me she wanted. It wasn't any of this...I don't know what it is or was...but it isn't me. Not here...starting to think not ever.

Perhaps I was selfish in thinking I could change her, bring her something she never had before...love...just, love..." Alistair shook his head.

"It wasn't enough...it had never been enough...and I will have to live with that. Ashetta has the rings...they were meant for another...not for me, or us...not anymore. I would not tarnish the importance of them...I love you very much mum...and I always love Ashetta...but her path is her own...I would not linger and tarnish the good I still hold for her here...and here..." he would gesture to his head and heart respectively.

"Mind her...please...I still hold hope she will find a way...it just won't be with me." This time Alistair would cup Vervain's cheeks and kiss her forehead. "I suppose...before I go about settling my own path...could trouble you for a drink?" Had she refused he would certainly understand, and he half-expected Vai to do so. Either way, Alistair waited none the less.

Messages In This Thread
Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-27-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-28-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-29-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-06-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-08-2018, 05:32 PM