Nowhere Else to Go...for Now...
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You're took kind, much more than I deserve. Thank you...mum." Alistair attempted to look happy she accepted the offer but could only muster a pathetic attempt at a smirk as he made his way over and propped himself onto a stool. When the drink arrived he trailed a finger along the rim of the glass before pulling it back with a silent wince.

"I don't know exactly where my path will lead. Just, one of those instances you feel, with utter confidence you understand the world and how it works...just to realize it is something else entirely.

Never had a family of my own, at least not by blood...I was spared the kindness of a fine man, elder and wise and just, the purest of souls." He recalled fondly with his time growing up as the adopted son of Ishmal back in Northwind.

"It was a fool's dream, to have a family. A dream that felt so real I nearly smelt and touched it...so vivid it was. Living out our years in peace that proved so illusive...I had a son and daughter, hair raven black as their mother." Smokey voice muttered as tears welded but fought against all logic not to slide off his cheek. So they remained and shimmered.

"The same dream, every night...to see her smile so completely...just mirage now...smoke in the wind. One I'll have to force from my mind..."

Alistair stared at the empty glass and turned to Vai, asking without asking for another round.

Vervain

Messages In This Thread
Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-27-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-28-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-29-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-06-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-08-2018, 05:32 PM