I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was in such a state that he barely realised what was happening, his body taking over the motions for him. Jigano helped him into the building, the quick bandage wrapped around his hand enough for now; the others were in much greater pain.

He sat with his head lowered on the chair he had been left on temporarily while Rexanna and Remi were seen to; he could not bring himself to look up and see them potentially at their last moments. Remi he had reasonable faith he would see again, but Rexanna? He had seen the last gasps of a life before, looked death in the eyes, and he had seen a hint of it in her already.

Maybe to punish himself, maybe for something to do, he lifted a finger from his left hand and pushed the tip onto one of his stubs; the stain of fluid spread and a burning, intense pain came over the aching that had rested along his skin. Sam gasped and pressed harder, feeling skin and muscle shift beneath his touch, his arms shaking with the pain.

He was so consumed with this masochistic task he didn't observe anything around him, for a moment alone with his self hatred.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM