I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam looked at his fingers, unsure if the wound had been a bite. That made the most sense, probably, but all there had been was darkness and then pain; he had not been able to work out what had caused his wound in the panic that had followed it. "There was...a sort of black goo on my fingers after and it had claws, because it ripped at my coat. But...I don't know anything more than that."

He didn't understand what Jigano was telling him at first when they stopped outside the door. Just as his friend began to open it he began to realise and Sam tensed, scared of what he was going to see inside.

And indeed there were bodies, but when he actually saw them he found he wasn't scared, just sad. Almost melancholic. He took a step into the room and looked them over; he had not known Roana well and Caiside had been somewhat of an enemy of his, but he still did not want to see anyone dead. "...The monster..." He began, spooked by Jigano's thoughts of something lurking inside the bodies. "As we were coming to the guild, it yelled to us that we were 'marked'. I don't...know what that means, but I d-don't like it, Jigano. I think I've made an awful mess of everything."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-25-2019, 09:38 PM