I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
They already knew the beasts had claws and fangs from the state of the bodies that had been salvaged this year. Sam's expedition really had told them nothing - or at least, nothing that he had remembered to share with Jigano in his fragile mental state. For now the bard would remain ignorant of what the monsters wanted, trusting his friend and fellow Loreseeker to have at least recalled the important things.

The sight of his friend's body pulled his thoughts away from pushing the wounded and distraught bookkeeper any further and Jigano moved to gently brush a lock of gore-matted red hair from Caiside's face, jaw tightening with guilt over what he had allowed to happen to his friend. Sam's words seemed to come from a distance at first, but it was the second time he mentioned being 'marked' and the bard exhaled slowly, raising his head to meet the bookmaker's gaze soberly. "I don't know, either," he admitted. "But just to be safe, you should try and stay in the Guild for the rest of the week, if you can." With the maimed hand it only made sense, but 'sense' had very little to do with those who had decided to spend the week here.

As for a mess? The white-haired fox exhaled slowly, meeting Sam's grey-blue eyes frankly. "Not everything. We'll find a way to heal Rex properly. I'm worried for Remi, but no one will let him go out alone and unprotected. People are probably going to be mad at you for what happened to them, but... no one died, Sam." Well, Bastien was probably still alive. Maybe. "As long as everyone's still alive, it's possible to apologize and make amends." Ironic words, given Amalia's words to him at the start of the week. How many apologies did it take? How many amends? When was it too much, too far? He didn't have answers to those questions for himself, but Sam was a better man by far than he was.

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-26-2019, 04:56 AM